It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc. – never a PO Box)
We Ship Worldwide.
No. The delivery country must always be the same country in which the purchase was made.
Delivery takes 1 to 3 working days.
UK Standard Delivery, 1 – 3 days FREE!
UK Next Day Delivery, order before 2:00pm, Monday-Thursday (£4.99)
Yes, in the “my orders” section in “my account” you can see the status of your order. If you are not registered, click on the “Order Information” link in the confirmation email sent to you to see the status of your order.
We will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse), another with the tracking number (with a link to the courier’s web page) and finally the courier will send you a text message or email to inform you of your delivery.
- Moth operates a 14 day returns policy (including bank holidays and weekends).
- Goods must be back with us by the 14th day.
- The returns period starts from the day delivery was attempted.
- Returns are valid as long as you return your item/s back to us in unworn & unused condition with all original packaging. We’ll process your refund or exchange within 14 working days after receipt of your return.
- Return adress: 25 North Street, Middleton, Manchester M24 6BD
- Please note we are unable to refund any postage or carriage charges for returns.
- If you return something outside of the returns period, we reserve the right to issue a credit note or resend the goods ordered back to the original delivery address.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you send the return using a recorded & trackable service, as we cannot refund any lost, missing or damaged parcels. It will be your responsibility to claim.
- We are unable to refund swimwear or any intimates for hygiene reasons.
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and internal labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days.
Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
Contact our customer service, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible
mothclothing.co.uk reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.